AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Ol’ mate is focussing on effectively irrelevant metrics, instead...

1. 13,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8459
    Ol’ mate is focussing on effectively irrelevant metrics, instead of recognising that we have identified enough resource to produce about 160kt LCE, and are currently circa tripling our drilling depth for a potential doubling/tripling of that total production capability.
    He ignores that Pablo has proven a scalable process to produce BG carbonate, regardless of the “low grade” and “high Mg”.
    He ignores the basic metrics associated with our project, using figures for product pricing and costs that are more recent and relevant than those used in the earlier PFS.
    He fails to extrapolate those metrics for an operation that is higher production rate and longer life.

Oh well, his loss.

ps. He also seemingly assumes that some wannabe Li production company with a “large” and “good” resource, without any proven scalable process for their specific brine, who has only made tiny samples of product via an external off-site lab, and without an experienced team, will magically obtain towards $1B in funding and magically develop, build, commission, tune, operate, manage and maintain a Li brine operation, with only a handful of precedents in the world.

Tell him he’s dreamin’

Haters gonna hate, but the product does/will speak for itself, amd we are only the second ASX listed Li brine producer after Allkem.
    If it’s so easy, where’s LPI’s plant and product? Nowhere. They have a long rough road ahead, with many serious hurdles and potential roadblocks. I note the tune on their forum has shifted towards hoping for a buyout before they have to actually deliver anything tangible i.e. beyond resource evaluation. …Not to mention broad disgust at the apparent incompetence of their out-of-depth management/directors. Good luck to them.

Tick tock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $420.3K 10.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2500000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.