AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-11083

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Appreciate the suggestion but I think sitting on your multiple bags has made you a little prideful.

Who cares? Probably all the new retail investors who may have just started investing and have bought in over the last 2 months and have seen this drop 30%You've clearly been around the block for a while to have the conviction to buy AGY when it was its ATLs and have clearly gone through bear markets but I think you'll find alot of people that look at this forum don't have your experience.

So I get from your comment that you were clearly Warren Buffet as soon as you started investing and never had gut wrenching fear and such.But most people do and come to these forums to see what the more experienced people are saying to get some comfort. I know I did when I started.

But what do they see, someone like you saying "maybe investing isn't for you". Not too mention my prediction came true as well.So maybe next time, if you're going to give a put down. Just keep to yourself, put the person on ignore and be on your way.

For the record I'm up 34% this year. May not be the bags you hold but for my first full year of investing I'm pretty damn proud give the climate.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 23/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.