AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-11367

1. 13,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8485
    You still here Louis?
    Lol

“the low quality of AGY's brine”
    Lol
    Can you please list all the other brine juniors who have produced tonne after tonne after tonne of BG carbonate?

The so-called “low quality” brine means jack sh!t when the company:
    1) has the know-how to process it to BG product, with significant margins even at lower long-term pricing forecasts
    2) has sufficient resource to produce circa 10ktpa for circa 15 years, AND are currently drilling to several times previous depths for a likely doubling or even tripling of resource in the current tenements.

Ps. Why do you keep ignoring the fact that the 2021 Mar qtrly report clearly states that the EIA report for the 10ktpa expansion was submitted…?? Almost 2 years ago. Doesn’t suit your narrative? Lol
    Do I really have to hold your hand to find it, or can you navigate the company announcements..??

…stick around, it’ll be fun to tick off the future milestones with you…. Previous haters and trolls (“too much magnesium” etc etc) went pretty quiet after their “concerns” were proven absolute BS btw… the same pattern for you and MCr I reckon.

pps.
    Do you know the history between PA and JL?
    Ever considered there’s a bit of jealousy and biased “opinion” from JL, seeing how much $$ PA is set to make as we move to production and expansion? Do some maths.
    A boat like Nuff’s will be the tender of the tender of PA’s yacht one day!

$$$$$$$$$$$$AGY

xx
    Last edited by GCar: 04/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $257.1K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1835821 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 143113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.