AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Am going to go off topic but it's general discussion so I...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Am going to go off topic but it's general discussion so I thought I'd share my story with agy in a short summary

- Lost out on what I would consider to be 70-100k on capital gain in a property I bought with an ex partner (I worked 7 days a week for us) the deposit was 75% me. Anyway....
    - Settled that part, needed to turn my life around, moved to Mount isa to work in the mines from NZ, am now a control room operator in less than 2 years.
    - When i moved here i was talking to a guy that heard i enjoy investing, he told me someone underground had a huge number of shares in agy, significant enough that i could not ignore this stock. Never met him though.
    - Hours of study had gone into this stock and could only see it as a winner.
    - Bought in at 8c at first, all the way up to 50+
    - Have made all the money back from the intro of my story in unrealized gains so far, that I felt I'd " lost " being bought out of the property.

To end the story, I absolutely love this stock, we're only just getting started, we thought 2022 was going to be our year, wasn't bad at all actually. 2023 is ours for the taking....

"tight lines"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.