AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Good afternoon, fellow AGYers. Been here on the side since 2018...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Good afternoon, fellow AGYers. Been here on the side since 2018 sorting the wheat from the chaff! ( Semi retired farmer. ) Reaching this ATH has prompted me to deliver my first Hot Copper post. Did my research on upcoming lithium producers back then and just started to get into investing back then as all available spare funds always went back into the farm. At that time the share price was hovering around 18c to 19c. Put in an order on the low side and it didn’t fill. The next day it shot up to 34c from memory. Watched it come back down and started catching the falling knife around 26c. Kept reading and wondering why a company with huge potential was in a slow tailspin, but kept buying down to the 3c to 4c level, maintaining my faith in the company. Managed to accumulate over a million shares at an average of just under 11c. I only divulge this information so you know that I have a fair bit of skin in the AGY story. I’m not interested in ra ra ra or chest beating. I know many have multiples of this and many less than that, it’s whatever you are comfortable with. At one stage I was in the red on paper to the tune of $75k but was never worried as I was only using money that I didn’t need for my day to day living. ( Take note new investors. ) I want to thank the “ wheat “ here who freely give their time, research expertise and charting information for us older investors to ponder and peruse and make our own decisions. The “ chaff “ gets blown away in the AGY wind! I have a target but not sure of the time frame yet. That will probably be determined in the next few months with some huge announcements to come as others have alluded to. Would like to hold till 2025 but I’m 68 and you never know what’s around the corner.

Spud16.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.