AGY 0.00% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Technical question here: Any one know what actual technical...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Technical question here: Any one know what actual technical purity car manufacturers are using for battery grade in electric vehicles at the moment. Second part of question: Have they typically been using less than 99.76 percent lithium grade and if so what effect does purity have on the battery. i.e. is battery life and or reliability affected? Indeed, does the battery lithium quality ( purity) affect how many miles you get on a charge. Finally, is there any current technology that would allow purchasers to further refine the lithium, say to 100 percent. I think I know the answer to this last piece of the puzzle as I believe our product has superior purity and that cannot be improved. Am I correct in my Donkey brained assumptions. By the way, in my past life, my employment was analysing chemicals by XRF analysis. If we analysed a near pure sample of something and we got 99.76 %, the sum or total of all elements would typically be around the same number and the other elements a very small trace only. So what I am suggesting is 99.76 to me is near as damn it 100 %.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $71.64K 1.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 302540 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.