AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

@Crumble71,Best not to get caught up in stock chest beating...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530
    @Crumble71,
    Best not to get caught up in stock chest beating wars; most investors have more than one in their portfolio and want them all to do well.
    We may get find one of our 'other' stocks starts getting shade thrown at it.
    BTW, best look at the longer term charts/data before calling high/low; this other one has indeed been higher:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5078/5078154-55dc452efc5065def85b0ee2f6c45b08.jpg
    Another trusted poster on this forum mentioned this one, and while I was doing some research, sure enough it spiked quickly not long after, though I'd not made spare funds available at the time. There may still be time to get in during an orphan period!
    I mention this, not to cross-promote, but to highlight the quality of many of AGY's posters, and their in general Michelle Obama philosophy.
    Often, your stock's share price will follow...
    (Going high can include using HC's Ignore function what.png)

In other news, check out the Province of Salta's website to get a flavour for where our project sits in relation to what is happening in the local community.
    Interesting fact is Salta generated 40% of its electricity from renewable sources last year, and upcoming lithium projects with their own solar parks get a shout out: https://www-salta-gob-ar.translate.goog/prensa/noticias/salta-ejecuta-acciones-que-promueven-un-sistema-estable-y-sustentable-de-la-energia-88018?_x_tr_sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.