AGY 4.71% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-12875

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    LT holder (>6yrs) here and decided time I provide my 2c as there have been so many great contributions over the years which I am very thankful for (back from billy days).

Pablo and Puna team led by Jerko have taken an unorthodox path compared to others. That said - they’ve shown humility and integrity along the journey - minimal hype, getting the job largely done - albeit with a few roadblocks (remember the donkey) along the way.

like any investment, it gets hard to hold as your return increases. However, with AGY - I’ve continued to buy (last top up 51c) as they continue to de risk and prove up the fundamentals. When I bought first tranch at numbers like Spinc mentioned - I didn’t know if they could actually achieve what they set out to do (if only i knew hey) however was confident with Pablo leading team (given relevant experience and PhD Rincon).

2023 is a exciting year in terms of broader market realising our potential. That said, there are still and will likely be delays in terms of steady state production, Salta govt approvals and lawyers fine tuning offtake and financing agreements. Couldn’t be happier where our finances are placed - and should external conditions (Russia/china) affect our trajectory - confident we will be a $3B MC plus company in 3-5 years time, ranked amongst peers with 12ktpa battery grade (others still trying and hitting tech grade!) - hopefully with plans for 20-25 Ktpa total capacity with further expansion.

hold tight lines if you have done your research- above commentary is my own opinion only and not intended as financial advice.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $85.54K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 270763 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 48368 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.