AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Different stroke for different folks. There are too many times,...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Different stroke for different folks. There are too many times, more than I wanted to admit that I have pulled out of a stock and watched the boat sailed away. OfCourse, if we can look into the future, we would make the best investment decisions, but the reality is we lose some and win some by making the same investment decision over and over again.

My biggest winner isn't AGY, but I have held it for couple of years now. and I have held through the highs and lows. If I have sold it, I don't know I would ever be on that train ever again. To be honest AGY has not reached the gains that I would like, so I have topped up a little when there is a significant retrace. One day when this takes off, and not being ambitious say over dollar per share, I will be mortgage free for one house and have deposit for a new house and possibly a toy car.

This day will come. and when it does, I don't want to regret thinking I should have topped up more when I could. I had that feeling when AGY reached over 80c.

My biggest winner is something that I have held through many years.
    Buffet also quoted saying people make their first bucket by holding out long.
    At the end of the day, choose which ever the strategy that works best for you. As long as you are making profit.
    when Macro is back on our side, we will once again rise and with even more fundamentals cemented to carry us even higher in SP. Like the time no one believed lithium is going boom and look where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.