AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

For years I've been marvelling at people saying things along the...

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    For years I've been marvelling at people saying things along the lines of 'AGY is a bucket which doesn't fill up' or 'AGY just can't get any momentum behind the price' etc.

I'm forever bemused by this. I started buying in at 13c, gleefully bought as much as I could around 10c, and since then have enjoyed nearly two years of remarkable returns, trading and topping up along the way.

No stock moves in a straight line. Even after the crash we've seen this week, we're currently sitting at more than double the low we had mid last year, and at almost any time last year, most holders would have been very happy to know we'd be around 60c in March 2023. We only spent a brief time above 60c during 2022 (a brief time intraday on the 23rd of September and we bounced above and below 60c multiple times between mid November and mid December, then fell below and didn't make it back until January this year).

Of course it's going to be a bumpy ride but this bucket is filling up absolutely beautifully. We've just had a massive fear market across the whole world, some people are locking in their profits (many are on multibaggers and it's just to be expected that some of them will want to lock their profits in when everyone is panicking and they're still on a multibagger) and the shorters, manipulators, accumulators etc are going to help push it down to suit their purposes, you just have to accept that they're going to take advantage of a situation like this where a stock hasn't quite announced the upcoming great news and everyone is sitting on profit.

If this isn't a 'bucket filling up' (10c to 60c in less than 3 years), you're very hard to please! Fortunately for you, even by those standards, AGY will probably please you over the next few years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.