AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-13095

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Hey guys, CHILL. Don't take too much notice of Mr Crash, he crashed so long ago parting with his shares and got overrun by AGY's continued rise.
    There just is too much angst even from those with strong convictions, I can sense. And this is fodder for shorters.
    Silence or the absence of a huge ann at this time does not mean nothing good is happening. Just think, it is just a month since the new CFO was appointed and I don't need to rehash his South American qualifications. PATIENCE, guys. After all, have you heard of any negative AGY news?
    Of course, if you need the money, then you are right to take profits. But if you take profit simply because you think AGY will continue to drop, where will you park your money? Keep it in the bank? But what if a huge ann comes out, like a TH just before the weekend or early next week, who knows? Are you able to buy back quick? At a lower price? You might just be like Mr Crash, trying to downramp AGY at 80 or $1. As I always say, look at the LT game and set your own target. Not financial advice, just common sense from a believer.
    So guys, let's be positive from now. Don't doubt JZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.