AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Emailed Jerko about this article for clarification around our...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Emailed Jerko about this article for clarification around our environmental approval process

https://www.bnamericas.com/en/news/...dered the,affecting water and the environment.

I received the following reply:

On your queries, the article referencing the court matter is related to local governments and their regulatory processes, and more directly to the Salinas Basin Grandes-Guayatayoc area, which we are not part of. The details mentioned in the article are part of the general EIA process, where for our specific process, we have followed such requirements relating to the environmental impacts for our project.

So from our perspective, it is not requiring any immediate action, and we continue to progress with our EIA approval process and expect a resolution soon.

In relation to my question on JORC upgrade

On the drilling works, yes, it is difficult for all companies conducting drilling works due to limited quality drilling contractors. However, we are progressing, albeit not as fast as we’d like, but it is not impacting our plans nor our ability to continue our developing our project.

Conclusions

Sounds to me like we've specifically met the requirements for our project. I'm sure the process involves getting our own hydrology report done by an independent expert with the impacts of the project outlined. Whatever the impact of the project is I'm sure it is within the acceptable thresholds as we've apparently administered to the requirements.

It interests me where Jerko refers to the "general EIA process" does anyone want to have their take at interpreting that?

(Sometimes I feel bad for sharing an email but hopefully it saves him a whole bunch of others in his inbox)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.