AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Company level: Average - lack of news, awaiting progress Sector...

1. 2,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5794
    Company level: Average - lack of news, awaiting progress
    Sector level: Terrible - Retreating carbonate spot price
    Macro level: Bad to average - inflation seems to be improving, not as much recession panic

AGY suffering due mostly to sector level carbonate price retrace. Many lithium companies (as highlight in other posts above) have retraced also by similar fractions. I suspect a bottom will come in soon for the carbonate spot price due to solid global EV sales growth, even more rapid growth in ESS, hydroxide and in particular SC6 prices holding up better, Chinese high-cost mines shutting down, inventories being run down and the cyclic yearly pick up in EV sales as the year progresses.
    Company level news is potentially huge for SP improvements. Announcement of steady state commercial production, first revenue, resource upgrade, expansion permit, Tonopah drilling.
    Macro level things don't seem as gloomy as a few months back but who knows. Some think the world is ending and Gold to $5000 while others don't expect a recession. Out of our control.

Anyhow I topped up. Not as nice as the sub-10c I was holding but I think once the company gets the plant in order and the sector bottoms, it's going to be boom time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.