AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

The following are my thoughts@Surferxxl on the stock market in...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    The following are my thoughts@Surferxxl on the stock market in general and on Argosy's progress by Xmas:

1) Stock Market in general

The main factor that has prevented the US stock market (the market locomotive) from having been in a major bull market has been the high inflation which has caused the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates over the last 12/13 months.
    This has had the desired effect in reducing inflation from from a 9.1% high to 4.9% in April 2023. There is a significant possibility that the Fed will pause putting up interest rates at their next meeting on this Thursday morning (4am AEST) and if not it will certainly pause at the July meeting .

The S & P500 Index has risen 20% from its lows of 3492 last September and its withing 32 points to break the previous high last July of 4330 and enter a bull market. I think when the previous high is taken out the next 550 points could be achieved fairly quickly and the main catalyst will be a much lower CPI tomorrow night and in the July announcement. The CPI tomorrow night and the July number will see 2.1% drop off from last May & June monthly numbers an .5% at best coming on for this May & June which means the YOY CPI will be 3.2% and potentially below 3% when the numbers are announced in July.
    This should lead the Fed to pause rate increases for some time
    This will lead the market to have a serious attempt to clear the S&P500 Index all time high of 4808 in December 2021. After that there is blue sky towards 6000 to 7000 as predicted by the Guru David Hunter.

That is highly possible in a raging bull market , bearing in mind that if the market was going to collapse it would have done it already given the successive interest rate rises over the last year or so.

2) AGY pending Milestones

AGY's pending milestones are very likely to occur during the US forthcoming bull market in the next 3 to 6 months.
    Perfect timing/alignment during which time the following should be achieved:

-- The 2000t plant fully completed and operational and continuos production well on its way.

-- LCE sales in the rising LCE spot market and/or under BOA's

-- The 10000 production approval received and relative build funding ( income/equity and/or borrowing facilities) initiated and completed

-- Drilling completed and proven resource increased 3 to 4 fold.

All in all I see all of the above as realistic targets and the share price will eventually reflect the company's true value. A price of around $2 would not surprise me.

The above are my views and expectations based on factual data and expected future market conditions and not financial advice.

Please DYOR and act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.