AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey Rob, I understand you have some serious money in this game....

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Hey Rob,

I understand you have some serious money in this game.

AND if this is the case I respect your right to comment on these forums as a substantial holder.
    Also realise my friend that there are many other substantive holders here that don’t often mention their holdings.
    I’ve known and communicated with Big Johnny for years and I confirm his average price of around 5c.

I also know many others with substantial holdings very sub 10c, I also participated in the ssp at 10 c, jeez was that in 2019?

Tespect a lot of your comments mate, but when you begin to question some of our 5-7 holdings you might want to give it a rest.

I entered AGY at 26c in 2018 as it traveled down from 46c. I took all I could at 10c now my average is around 16c. As you know I sold 100k at 74.5 as I needed the cash for a tax bill.

Dosent mean I wanted to sell, just a necessity. Life goes on.

Look mate, I love your evaluation on occasion of the stock and it’s a great thing to assess your investments on a monthly basis.

BUT, I think you may need to have a little more faith in AGY if you’re you are not trading it?

Yes many would think it’s not a fast track strategy, but if you want to compare RELEVANT companies in the brine hemisphere you will soon soon learn that none are as close to production as AGY.

Respect most of of your posts mate, but at the end of the day AGY is years ahead, STILL, compared to its peers.

See you around town mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $303.9K 7.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 304999 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.