AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

No, you mentioned lack of transparency multiple times. You can't...

1. 13,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    No, you mentioned lack of transparency multiple times.
    You can't remember this specific and clear criticism of the company? WOW

Use the search function. It takes 30 seconds to find YOUR posts with this term.
    The FLAVOUR that MOST of your posts have is a discontent with the company, its progress, its comms, its guidance, its "transparency". IMO.
    Who in their right mind has a million bucks tied up in something they spend most of their time here complaining about? IMO.

....and as far as my response to tooler's post is concerned, it means exactly what it says:
    "AFAIK BG was always, is, and will be the plan. Is that a guarantee? Of course not but all signs point to success".

SIMPLE.
    It was/is the plan.
    It's not guaranteed.
    It's looking pretty darn good so far.

...and I note you missed the KEY point once again (even colour-coded for simplicity and emphasis), which was your unrealistic expectations about the company reporting specific commissioning details, and conveniently sidestepping the very clear question about what other companies report such detail, or come anywhere close to providing monthly updates on project builds.
    I suspect we all know the likely reason - you cannot identify any. I know that I can't. Anyone?

Do you need me to break the points into multiple posts so you aren't overwhelmed by the "walls of text"...? That's frenchy's excuse for avoiding the key points made, btw, seems it has rubbed off on you.

Happy trading.

BYE

Next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.