AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-15512

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    LOL. can't believe I am replying...because you will wanna argue all day but I don't have the time....one reply only...
    Louie's first post in Dec on AGY the SP was 58.5c...He was preaching doom n gloom from that point. The SP then ran to 82c after that...where many of us took some off the table....but you left that part out....Also, at the time LKE SP was 80c
    So the AGY SP is only down 18.5c (32%) from the start of his trolling....where as LKE SP is down 65% from the same time period.
    and guess what...most briners SP's are down from that Feb high too....some like LKE a lot more than others....
    Anyway, I shouldn't even be mentioning that fugazi that will never get to production (under the LKE banner anyway), it was needed to highlight who Louie really is.....
    and that is definitely not a guy who works for Albermarle which he stated in one of his first posts hahahahhahaha.
    AGY has had a shocker SP wise this yr, that can't be denied. They will also need to deliver on some goals in the second half of the yr or the SP could go lower....
    Anyhoo, work to do, gave a nice day....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.