AGY 8.64% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-15910

1. 13,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8277
    Comprehension fail.

Note the quote I used, from the company, said “target 100tpa”
    And yes, perhaps they will deliver on that forecast and produce 100 tonnes per annum by 2030 LOL.
    …. It was a clear TYPO in their presentation; i.e. I was pointing out that they cannot even get their comms correct! Btw they “meant” to say 100ktpa lmao. A pipe dream btw.

But, to the point raised about LKE, which is just more off-topic tangents on this AGY forum (typical), they had set absolutely ridiculous targets and provided nonsense and unrealistic guidance, as I have detailed on that forum (eg. Several months to obtain govt permits LOL, 2 years to go from govt approval to 50ktpa production rate LOL etc), and my forecasts/estimates were effectively echoed by the recent MASSIVE revisions to time/cost/production announced by the new CEO btw… so any numpty calling that reality-check “downramping” has no idea what that term actually means, or -more likely - is just clutching at straws trying make baseless insults. Hilarious.
    Their guidance was absolutely BS imo and didn’t need any benefit of hindsight in order to criticise.
    If you or anyone else can challenge what I have said about LKE’s guidance, progress or prospects then by all means go to that forum and go your hardest with your own analysis and assessment.

Simple.

Totally different to AGY and your “double standards” comment is nonsense. Don’t let the detail get in your way though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.8¢ 8.3¢ $409.0K 4.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23247 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 424879 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.