AGY 3.53% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-15914

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    If you have a picture in mind of Rio's straw in the AGY water glass, can AGY have a straw (or many) in theirs?
    To answer your question, yes but it goes both ways and also explains why conventional JORC resources (typically used to define hard rock or static resources) can be somewhat misleading in aquifers or fluid / dynamic resources subject to discharge, drawdown and recharge.

In regard to why no PFS/DFS, these are long and costly processes, commonly used / required by banks etc for funding. Something to consider is if you don't need them for your funding solution, do you need them at all? Bear in mind the company will still have its own internal studies and cost metrics to ascertain its potential viability which will be its driver for proceeding or not. The other argument for a PFS/DFS is to inform/appease shareholders. Again, I say I would not spend the money or time for a set of theoretical metrics if it wasn't required to allow the project to proceed. The real numbers (not theoretical) will come out once in production similar to the real numbers used for expansion cost estimates from actually building the plant.

I'm not sure if you're referring to brine rights or fresh water rights but I can't really help with the water rights question anyway other than to speculate and for too much of that going around here already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $136.7K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.