AGY 0.00% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-16118

1. 13,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8336
    Yet you still hold.

"LT investors have gotten shafted hard considering time factor vs returns"

LOL. People who did the research early and backed the Puna Mining JV are up many bags. Many of them post here, myself included.
    There have been plenty of further amazing buying opportunities along the way e.g. 2019/2020/2021, with further critical de-risking achieved, for fantastic gains also.

Your hindsight hero antics are fascinating.
    If there were simply so many obvious and massively superior opportunities elsewhere.... then why on earth would you STILL have money here?
    THAT speaks volumes.

"without having to wait 10-20 years to realise a decent ROI"

OMG.
    ++1500% from 2016 to 2018 not "decent"...??
    ++1500% from 2020 to 2023 not "decent"...??
    +++1000% from 2016 to today not "decent"...?
    Do you need a hand to calculate the CAGR on those figures?

Are you seriously trying to make broad generalisations about investment in this company by picking a brief peak in sp years ago and noting that the price is "still" around the same level...?
    Yeah, sounds legit.
    Let's unpack that:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5473/5473379-bfbc0d27fb53ede1e51367bbcb6b5f32.jpg

Wow.
    Sure, whilst technically "correct" that the (roughly) "5-yr gains are zero", the actual message that you are trying to convey is nonsense, imo.
    Mischievous. Disingenuous.
    Yes, someone who bought somewhere in that peak (and not prior to, and not again over the following few years), and still holding, would be sitting around square, at today's sp level.
    IMO they were doing it wrong, and had PLENTY of opportunity to (via various means) reduce their average purchase price MASSIVELY ...and even with additional de-risking due to key technical milestones that occurred later... Heck, we hadn't even made BG Li2CO3 back in early 2018!!!! Read that again.

LT investors who backed their research in the early days, and those who bought subsequent significant dips - even years later - have made PLENTY of money and are still massively green. AFAICT,
    LT investors are here because they believe that the company can build a thriving business for the long term. The sp will follow. It will be choppy, it will be pushed and pulled by sentiment and macro factors and deep pockets and nefarious scumbags, but it will generally follow the fundamental growth of the company.
    I have zero sympathy for the get-rich-quick crowd who demand riches in a year or two, when they "invest" in companies that grow over a totally different timescale.
    The gamification of "investing", driven by greed and impatience, and fantasies of easy wealth.... Have a look around.... how does that work out for the vast majority of them..? "Crazy opportunities" everywhere!! Yeah, and everyone's a billionaire too.

My LT investments HERE and some elsewhere have delivered in spades. The "time factor vs returns" has been fantastic.
    But I do a LOT of research, have a LOT of patience, accumulate early, and buy the dips.

We are about to move to commercial production and have major catalysts incoming. Next month, in 3 months.... it doesn't matter.

Don't be mad, get better.

IMO
    DYOR
    Not advice
    $$$$ip tea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $48.73K 584.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16345 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 24153 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.