AGY 3.53% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-16217

1. 3,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 997
    ‘AGY didn't need for 2ktpa because they couldn't get funding for it and had to resort to a raise. Perhaps a DFS at the time would have gotten them the funding deal required, along with an off-take and who knows the 10ktpa could have already been sorted with the same partner. But they chose to go down the 'we'll do it ourselves' route and the market doesn't like that as displayed in todays share price.’

I love reading your utter crap. It’s one of the greatest joys of my life - to read the fiction you come up with to justify your position in AGY. Mate, go and see a doctor because you’re suffering dementia!

Look at the timeline of when AGY started building the plant. We couldn’t get finance because the Lithium price dived and Covid arrived. You know that. You’re just a complete ignorant DH for the sake of it. I’d love for you to rock up to next years AGM and sprout this crap to JZ and PA in front of shareholders except you wouldn’t have the balls.

We have got to being a BG producer in record time btw. You know that too. It’s a great sign of someone’s character to push through the negativity and press on with what you know can be achieved - PA and JZ have done that in spite of people like you while others like LKE fail dismally.

How about you give it a rest? Have a look at your posts over the last 6 months and ask yourself ‘am I proud of posting on HC’? I think you’re an absolute embarrassment and supposedly you’re a holder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $136.7K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.