AGY 3.53% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

A lot of people here are attacking the company for the drop. I...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    A lot of people here are attacking the company for the drop. I personally think a lot of funds have pulled the pin on the sector and moved to the Dow Jones ect. A good chunk of Lithium and EV stocks here and abroad have all suffered 6-50% drops in the last month while the Dow Jones has surged 5-6%. The big town money has exited stage left from the Lithium space for who knows why. My thinking is the big end of town want to see how the supply/demand ratio plays out this year due to mixed reports on this. There is also the looming threat of sulphate batteries which if do come through I only see them filling a low cheap end use product due to weight and energy density. This could also be a good for Li carbonate as it keeps it a premium product and will help the industy flourish as a whole. I also belive there is a current supply deficiency yet to bear its head. Reason being these reports are generated by taking proposed mining targets which we all know hardly ever get met, and even with these targets in full there is only just enough to supply the demand.

Albemarl hasn't escaped the sell of either down %17.16 for the month.

so let's just stop, take a step back and look at the big picture here before making any rash decisions IMO. Following the money on this one may just get you burnt in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $136.7K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.