AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

“In The Mean Time” great track from a band called Helmet, a few...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    “In The Mean Time” great track from a band called Helmet, a few of us have a few on our heads right now!

We are being completely shafted at the moment.

It’s hard to exactly trace all of the reasons for this but I’ll start with a few of the obvious ones.

1. Commissioning way behind schedule.

2. absolutely no word on outsider support.

3. water issues are a concern, we need clarification on this.

4. There is no support for our SP without clarification of some of the above, they need to get some shit in the water soon, or else we will be sucking the LKE stick for NO GOOD REASON.

I bought in here at 26c around five years ago, this is ridiculous to say the least. Those bloody Chinese have fricked the sector again with their engineered lithium futures market.

Geez those guys are fricking geniuses, they screw us constantly and with great effect.

Any other sector in the world not under Chinese control would have not have gloomy now with year on growth over 60%.

It’s a blemish on society that a stock in a growth sector can be manipulated in this fashion.

Yes Rob, you can manipulate the data in many ways, but when you cast your eyes over the renewable sector you can see what has been happening.

Most investors have very narrow eyes and miss many opportunities, here is one right in front of us.

Long term holder has plenty left in the tank, but completely free carried at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.