AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I have been reading the comments in this thread for quite some...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I have been reading the comments in this thread for quite some time. I have been in AGY since 0.09 and average is .255, I hold just shy of a million shares, bought my last 100001 at 0.315 (I am on the bid at .26 for 100002) - there's my disclosure.

The general discourse here is often surprisingly juvenile and emotional. Yes, there's been no substantive news for a while, yes it's taking longer than anticipated, to get the 2mtpa train up and running fulltime, yes the extra 10mtpa permits are taking longer than hope/anticipated, yes monthly updates are no longer coming (which makes absolute sense when all the works are complete), and yes the share price is nearly .70 off highs.

But, the same reasons I first bought into AGY (I am an investor, not a trader) remain. Time in the market, not timing the market. AGY is very close to going full-time on the 2mtpa train, smartly they'll use the income, and expertise in constructing that train, to then build out the 10mtpa train (permits permitting, and expected), and then nwe're off- it'll take time, it always does and usually much longer than anticiapted. They are WAY ahead of most others and the deamnd for their product is only going to increase.

I would truly like to see some well tought out, non-ramping discourse here. Sigh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.