AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Let's hope so. But let's not forget, the only reason we haven't...

1. 2,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Let's hope so. But let's not forget, the only reason we haven't signed a deal is because favourable terms have not been established, as per JZ's constant reminder to the market over the years. So, it would be beneficial to rub shoulders and network still, IMO. Who knows, maybe a "better" deal could have been cultivated.

Whether or not a partner is on board (even if it's currently a handshake deal), I too believe they're waiting for expansion permits to be granted by the government, as I've also expressed in the past.

However in saying that, if this is truly the reason, it begs the question why haven't they pulled the trigger, conditional on approvals? Common sense is that would be the safest bet, even for the partner, to solidify their supply. This is absolutely common practice and just another day at the office for the solicitors to include in the contract. So there's a small part of me that says there are still persisting issues other than waiting for approvals.

"Even if they have spoken at the event, I am sure the market will still dwell on the fact the permit is still at large and pull a stop to momentum. As many have said in the past, we will just have to wait and see until the milestones get ticked. Anything before then is just temporary and can easy drift downwards."

Sure I can agree with that. I was just replying to the other fella who was saying why AGY hasn't released an announcement as LKE had (because LKE had actually spoken at the event, while AGY weren't even in attendance).

IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.1¢ 3.5¢ $438.1K 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107683 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 316897 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.