AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

It is a fine line, isn’t it? The 24 hour trials seem to be like...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It is a fine line, isn’t it? The 24 hour trials seem to be like a “soft launch”. If you can run the plant 24/7 and produce BG of any amount, you just need to be able to replicate that to technically be “in production”. When you can do it 24/7/30 days for 167 tonnes, then you are in full production. But doing it over time gives is what provides the guarantee of continuous operation V a trial.

IMO, the trials are about ironing out any issues and ramping up to that full capacity. I suspect 20 tonnes was step 1, then 40, then 80, then 160+. But a trial is just a trial so we don’t need any premature announcements that need to be retracted later if issues do occur. Some people here are jittery enough as it is, instead of being excited about what is just around the corner.

We won’t know any more until the next update but there’s nothing here that concerns me about the fundamentals of the 2ktpa operation. Contemporaneously, the permit for expansion and talks for partners are happening in the background. I don’t believe there is any need to panic about that either. If people expect things to be as smooth and well developed in Argentina as Australia, they don’t understand the differences between the two countries. Argentina is still developing its permit approval process. It is frustrating to see the delays, but not unexpected. It’s a new industry and a new market. Volatility goes with immaturity.

All just my opinion, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.