AGY 3.53% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-16584

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Investing in shares is not necessarily based on business fundamentals, though this is a main criteria which retail should follow. Traders do it both ways: looking at long term fundamentals while gauging current market sentiment. Unfortunately, if one pays broker fees for transactions or have tax consequences to look after, it is difficult to trade short term.
    With LKE, after dropping from its highs, they have done two things: explained to the ASX their resource claims and announce the testing results which the market has deemed to justify their claims. The astute investor now sees that the bottom SP of LKE has been reached and now see the opportunity to again own this stock. And that is the current sentiment for LKE. Hence, investors are coming back.
    I wouldn't be surprised if AGY investors who deem that the bottom has not been reached will park their sales proceeds in LKE. Come back to AGY when the announcements are made by taking profits from LKE whose fundamentals will be a few years away from fruition.
    AIMO
    I believe comparing LKE and AGY in terms of the movement in SP is a useless exercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $136.7K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56113 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.