AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-16647

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Given the scale of the top 10 holders.
    If there was catastrophic news imminent, surely human nature would be to get some money while you can.
    I am quietly adding to my holding.
    Catastrophic failure is material news and must be reported.
    That hasn't happened so as a shareholder I have to assume that this is just noise and manipulation for whatever reason.
    It is clear that some posters here are doing so as a day job, make of that what you will.

I think that's right. Many people posting here seem to focus too much on short time frame share price movements/price, particularly when the numbers are heading south and putting them underwater. It's a particularly emotional approach and not appropriate for investing IMO.

The company's objectives are not within the same time frame as the above-mentioned posters. They are building a new company, in a new location, with new technology - look 2-3 years, or longer, ahead and that's where the company is focused, not today's 52-week low on share price.

Fundamentals haven't changed from when AGY was valued at .80 by the market, focus on that and be patient (yes, I know, more patient) - they're just getting on with getting on, and we should do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.