AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-16649

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    We arn't doing a CR- there is multiple years worth of cash reserves and product to sell if and when they want to,he didn't want to fund that way at 60-80c and he doesn't now. Jz said that we won't be they have a plan and I'm guessing once we see approvals & Steady state we'll get to see who and how we fund. I even re asked that question last week..Answer was the same.
    For those that can see the results and believe in the likelihood of further progress the very best thing you can do is learn more about charting so you can capitalise more on the inevitable fluctuations.
    We know there will be cycles, the more you learn about charting the more likely you can profit throughout those cycles... I guess I got a boat out of the last cycle, I left alot on the table for sure more than alot would fathom. But I brought in with a long game plan and its still my plan. I am trying to develop a short game... So I can make money both ways.
    The drop has allowed me to get back what I sold for boat so I have learnt a small lesson but if you're not trying to learn then you will loose money in stock market...
    It's a fun ship to be on, the tide will come back in again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.