AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Well said @@Nuff 69.The long game is what I and many retail...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    Well said @@Nuff 69.

The long game is what I and many retail investors commonly play, looking to invest in and hold onto an emerging stock till it becomes a steady producer earning dividends. Of course, if we get in early on the Lassonde Curve, long term holders have to ride the first speculative wave down till the results wave swells and pushes Citius - Altius - Fortius. That's where we're poised at present IMO, and a painful lesson I'm learning. It is certainly testing my fortitude.

When I've lost patience in other parts of my life, relationships haven't come off, speeding fines have been received, employment has been unnecessarily strained and house moving has suffered, to give a few examples. And everyday I get frustrated with the pace of business and government (asides from the US IRA) which seems to have become lethargic in our post-COVID world, just as the clean energy transition needs acceleration.

The short game is also one harder to learn perhaps, and may favour instinct, resources, decisiveness, as well as a whole ton of research. At least I can do the latter while foot tapping (or better yet, healthy running) for milestone announcements and the macro to improve.

Absolutely feeling the hurt on our and other stock threads at present.
    It's bloody hard right now, but I'm remembering those other life choice what could have beens when I emotively pulled the trigger too early, as well as the research I've put into AGY to keep the chin up.

Stay solid people smile.png
    Last edited by MtnMusic: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.