AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Yup Stevo, hit the nail right on the head. Opportunity beckons...

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Yup Stevo, hit the nail right on the head. Opportunity beckons for those who thought they missed out on buying when SP went to the 80's. A lot of heartaches for those who missed selling in the 80's and are now critical of JZ. And for those who bought high because they thought the word "imminent" could get them rich quickly, so sorry if that is how you invest, its your fault not Jerko. The best that you can do, if you don't have the money to buy at these prices, is to relax and watch the World Cup.
    once the milestones are reached, an announcement will be made and you will love yourself for not selling. Don't take my word for it. Think for yourself. Look at the signs.
    Some of them:
    - the son of Pablo was smiling while standing beside the SMESALTA
    - LKE fell to as low as 13c and has rebounded back to 23.5c but, despite another announcement which is coming pretty much one after the other, is still below AGY. Investors still recognise that they are still far behind AGY.
    - If GLN is still far behind AGY in the building of the plant and producing, it beckons how high their valuation is compared to AGY. Investors will realise this soon and our SP's will meet somewhere sometime soon
    - it is still more red even with the big lithium plays
    - how much do you think Puna would be worth with all the evaporation ponds, the 2000k plant that is now in production, and the people that now work with the company and are being trained by Pablo? Try to think of a bottom SP. Would it go down to 5 cents? If investors think so, why is the SP just inching down and back again?
    - I tried to put a buy at .245c but it could not be filled. That because not one of the top 20 is selling. Do you think they do not know what is happening?
    Beware of the wolves. I am upramping here because I have a stake in the company and it is my right. You don't have to believe in me. Believe in your selves and, when your decision comes good, you will be on top of the world. Winners are grinners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.