AGY 4.30% 8.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-16692

1. 2,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Nah the bullies are the cheerleaders who gang up and berate anyone who brings a contrarian view to the table. Not sure if you're new to this forum, but it's been happening for years.
    I'm all for you and others posting an opinion -- my own posts are just that, my opinion -- but it becomes a bit of a piss take when you're un-shamefully pushing people to not sell whilst backing this agenda with such a ridiculous "sign" (being that someone is smiling in a photo).

You being condescending in your original post is in line with how the up-rampers and cult members operate.
    "And for those who bought high because they thought the word "imminent" could get them rich quickly, so sorry if that is how you invest, its your fault not Jerko."

So the MD continually misguides investors for years, and the shareholders are the ones trying to 'get rich quick'.... Right... By the way, it absolutely is Jerko's fault the price is where it is right now. He is the MD, it is his responsibility to create value for his shareholders, just as it is any managing director in any company.

I just re-read your initial post again (sorry I actually didn't read past the photo thing because I thought you must have been trolling). Not one of your points actually support a reason to buy and hold AGY.. you've just shat on other companies and then made a point of your order not being filled? rolleyes.png

Then there's this gem;
    "Beware of the wolves. I am upramping here because I have a stake in the company and it is my right."

Yes beware the wolves alright. The wolves who push their agenda by making up random 'signs' to get people to hold and not sell.

I may come off harsh, but that's because this forum is filled with misinformation, misguidance, harassment of anyone with an objective and/or 'different' view.

Oops I just realised this is a really long post.... I've unintentionally done a Gcar!

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.9¢ $231.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 255386 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 76479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.