AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17184

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hello regular posters and fellow investors, I do read each and every post daily, and thank you for your regular contribution in these threads. As a long term investor it is reasonable to have negative emotion when the share price plummets this low without any valid reasons apart from the overall Lithium sentiment and BEOT manipulation. If the heavily manipulated and untrustworthy Chinese spot price was still higher and all other Lithium company's valuation was at their peak level, then I will be worried to find us where we are now. If we look around, almost ~ 80-90% of the Lithium company's share price has been in decline. Yes there are those ~ 10-20% of the companies that have done better. We could have invested in them to be immune from the current situation or can even invest now and move on from AGY. It is a simple choice. I don't understand why we point fingers at each other and try to be better than the other. If we decide to hang on and ride out this tide, it will be good for all of us to stick together and support each other. Some of the criticism by our recent regular posters are valid. Such concerns will be valuable if shared with Jerko by email/phone than repeatedly posting here to ensure they get addressed or responded to by the man in charge.

I still believe AGY management will deliver the upcoming milestones sometime in near future. We are in a very strong position to survive current market conditions and come out to the other side to join the Lithium Producers club. When the share price came down to 3C from 48 Cents, I had never imagined we will reach 80 Cents before becoming a producer. I am sure we will surpass that recent new high (~ 80 Cents) when we start continuous production in few months time and get to a fair and higher valuation.

Lithium price has been volatile but the EV demand that is hungry for our product is rapidly growing. Those that are patient will be handsomely rewarded. If you believe in AGY story then hold on tight, don't fall victim to the BEOT and the shorters that are hiding amongst us to weaken our emotions. Please contact the management with your concerns and feedback and get them addressed. We need to stand together as investors to derive a better outcome for all of us.

Good luck and best wishes to all true shareholders !!!.

Disclaimer: All of above is my opinion only. Not directed to anyone and not to be taken as a financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.