AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17217

1. 2,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    I do agree lots of buying opportunities coming up. As this stock is obviously not fully de-risked, should still be wary, but everyone's risk tolerance is different.

The only question is how low can it go? I too didn't think it would drop this fast - at least a week or two of a decent pullback, but just hasn't happened. Then ann drops hinting at delays to 2024, selling pressure too high, people want out, for now.

If I were wanting to add to a position I would personally split the kitty into 3rd's and top up slowly, that way could still average down as the price drops, and if you had to average up then it's still cheap enough to be getting a good discount in the scheme of things. Only IMO. Personally if it ever gets to single digits again that's the only time I would consider topping up in my situation - I can weather the storm for now. But I think single digits would be pushing it... if it did ever get to that then something would be very very wrong with the company/production/ramp up/approvals etc. or a combination of issues.

Joys of investing in high spec penny stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.