AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17220

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I see shorts are still above 50million and with that many shorts out this is well and truly in the hands of them. The only thing that will break us free are those big milestone announcements and large fund investment and buying into AGY. Without that momentum of buying we are stuck here until the shorts want to cover off.

The Salta mining authorities are pushing hard to make it happen. You either believe its going to happen and stay or if you have your doubts then sell out and wait for confirmation. Not financial advice but thats the plainest way I can see it for now...

Does anyone know if the LIT ETF are still spending and buying producers? I haven't looked into the fund for a year or so.

we also have the ASX rebalance in 2 weeks. I would say the shorts are banking on us being removed for the 300 and covering off on the blood bath. Its a good tactic that will pay off massively if they make it happen. JZ will know this and will be pushing hard to make sure this doesn't happen. Equally if we dont get kicked out the funds buy up heavily on the rebalance then the shorts could be in trouble. The next 2 weeks will be interesting to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.