AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Those laughing the loudest right now are those who took profit...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Those laughing the loudest right now are those who took profit or protected capital. I can't recall anyone here who has said that AGY will fail outright. Pretty much everyone who has been labelled a "downramper" by the cheer squad for daring to state the obvious has expressed confidence that in a few years time, AGY will be doing well. I have myself, as have a few others who are frequently attacked.

So when the AGY share price eventually rises on milestone news, before jumping on your high horse, remember that those laughing loudest will be the ones that made the most money/accrued the most shares, not those who "got the story right". After selling 1m shares less than a week ago and investing elsewhere, I could buy back into AGY tomorrow and effectively receive 200,000 shares for free.

The moral of the story is that you can fight the negative sentiment all you like, or you can recognise it for what it is, do some research to determine how you think it may play out, and act accordingly. Alternatively, you (and others) can continue whining about downramping and negative sentiment and just persevere with the pumping, hoping for a turnaround. It hasn't worked so far, but you never know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.