AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Price going up we're all happy. Price going down we start to...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Price going up we're all happy. Price going down we start to worry where the floor is. It's natural.

From my observation there isn't much fighting the falling tide.

• We had a pandemic (if I was a conspiracy theorist I'd side eye Wuhan)
    • The result of that has been inflation and rising interest rates which in itself usually means money exiting the market but the market has been surprisingly resilient
    • High interest rates slowing EV demand
    • China playing price games running down inventory trying to destroy future competition
    • Some technologies e.g DLE being exposed as not realistic solutions in the short term. Good thing for others.

Going forward inflation is starting to trend down, central banks will have to start cutting to prevent overshoot, that means spending will increase and hence EV demand. Money will return to the market. China will destock and lose the ability to control price and be forced to buy. When this occurs is anyone's guess but it may not be for a while yet. In the mean time get your survival chest stocked for the winter.

In regards to AGY there isn't much going wrong but there isn't much going right either. Sort of floundering and this isn't helped by the poor communication style/timing of whoever produce's the announcements. We need more certainty i.e what's really expected as part of the commissioning process etc. and less surprises - business communication 101. It's not good enough to forsake the journey in pursuit of the golden chalice.

Here's a copy of my custom AFL relative performance since Jan this year. Only things holding or trending up are profit driven or broker pumps.

imho dyor

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5574/5574965-698caa217dd75d9ff55affcb429552a7.jpg

lll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.