AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17470

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Do you understand just how ridiculous you sound? You (and others) are on here making false claims, and when challenged to prove that what you've said is true, you want others to do the research for you? Why would I ring anyone about something that hasn't happened? If you said that AGY were branching out to breed Alpacas as a side-hustle, should I call JZ to confirm, or should I just tell you you're an idiot and please show me something that says this is true?

If I came on here and said that AGY sold those 20 tonnes for only $5k per tonne, you'd tell me to prove it. If I said "I remember it vividly, but I can't find the relevant discussion, maybe someone else can find it", you'd tell me to f*ck off until I can show you something that proves what I'm saying. So why do you think you're above having to explain your false claims?

Bottom line, if there was any evidence that AGY's product had been qualified, you'd post it here right now. But there isn't, so you can't. And no, you're not my slave. I'm actually asking you to do less, which is quit bullsh*tting. By flying off the handle, you've just established that you can't even conduct yourself like an adult.

P.S. - Funny thing about getting caught in a lie. Everything you ever said becomes questionable.
    Last edited by Rob826: 13/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.