AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17476

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    All I've stated is that there is no evidence to support the claim by you (and others) that AGY's product has cleared a customer's supplier qualification process. I'm not trying to prove anything either way. AGY's product may have been qualified, and it may not. We just don't know, because the company never told us. Therefore my statement that there is no evidence for your claim is objectively correct. You may not like that, but so be it.

Ultimately you've let your inherent bias sway you analysis to conclude that "of course our product was qualified", when it's just as possible that it wasn't. Naturally, the only way to settle this is with some evidence. In all disagreements, the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim (which would be you,@GCar and @Rotane insisting that AGY's product has been qualified). The fact that each of you are willing to post repeatedly, but not provide the evidence, indicates that you are happy to waste your time, but you just don't have any evidence to back up your statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.