AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

@88crazyhorseYes, you got me by wasting some time to rewatch a...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    @88crazyhorse

Yes, you got me by wasting some time to rewatch a video, but really it just chips away at your own credibility by suggesting others "do their own research", when there was nothing to research. And it just reasserts that I am correct, there is no evidence to support what you and others are saying about product qualification.

We don't know happened with customer qualification, and that's the point. We've shipped off product for qualification by three separate potential customers, and there's been no information about what happened with those qualification processes, and no offtakes. Yet JZ has been eager to let us know whenever our product achieved battery grade status, so why no news about succesfully having the product qualified?

All we do know for a fact is that none of the three customers committed to an offtake for our product. There could be many different reasons for that, one of which could be that our product did not meet the customers' specific requirements during the supplier qualification process, and therefore no offtakes were forthcoming.
    Last edited by Rob826: 13/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.