AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

IMOI think our problem is the ability to consistently produce...

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    IMO
    I think our problem is the ability to consistently produce 99% battery quality on a continuous scale, due to equipment issues and operational bottlenecks that have been identified and currently being rectified. This, in turn, prevents us from finalising off-take and funding arrangements for the 10ktp expansion. Also, there is no longer an urgency for the Salta government to approve EIA until we show production capability and thus gives them time to work on the infrastructure before approvals are given. What we need now to get a bottom valuation is for tremendous news on the drilling results. And this can come in instalments: that is, if the exploration diamond drilling program results come out ahead of the rotary well drilling results or vice versa, an ann should be made that will explain what the next step is and the status of the program awaiting results. This will stop the fall of the sp pending resolution of production problems.
    I also think, and some others, that the non-executive directors and/or the top 20 shareholders should purchase on market at these prices to show faith in the fundamentals. The reasoning that they cannot do that because they might be accused of insider trading due to imminent announcements is pure crap considering these could have been done a while back and no milestone ann’s have been made. This was done by a director in LTR and it buoyed the spirits of retail. Please don’t ask me to substantiate this cuz I am not here to debate. DYOR.
    i just hope JZ takes note and so the rest of the AGY non-executive directors so they are able to contribute something constructive for their own benefit too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.