AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I agree. To me it all depends on the production targets. If the...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I agree. To me it all depends on the production targets. If the production will be on target soon, I believe this stock price will start seeing the previous highs, simply because we can finally put a number on it (unless it can't find an offhand partner...). The longer it takes, the lower the SP will go unless there is going to be a significant reversal of lithium prices, then we may see some upside as well. I'd be curious to know though what actually would cause such a hold up as ideally these things are addressed in a feasibility study, but this probably falls under confidentiality.

No producer is without delays or missed targets. Just see CXO not long ago. Lithium recovery considerably below expectations. It causes future uncertainty, higher risks, and thus a significant drop is MC. For a LTH this shouldn't necessarily be a problem, although it doesn't look nice in the short term. I'm almost thinking that a producing company without delays or missed targets is the the exception to the rule (which is somewhat worrisome for an investor). It is for this reason why GS's lithium production forecast has been highly criticised by some, as it assumes no delays at all.

Not being able to reach upscale targets is a serious worry though. It has caused plenty of companies to go under, not just in mining. For that reason, the current valuation is all defined by the risk appetite of investors. It causes great but risky opportunities as well though, just see 4DS for instance suddenly showing unexpected success. Those to suggest that the stock is highly undervalued, in my opinion, perceive the risk to be much lower, or do not understand the risk. Conversely, those very pessimistic may see much larger risks. Trolls are the exception of course, they just see opportunities to stir and are best left alone. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.