AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Absolutely, feasibility studies indicate they can, yet, they...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Absolutely, feasibility studies indicate they can, yet, they haven't, for a while... This is exactly my point. If the FS says they can't, why haven't they yet, as it's been quite a while. This is where the worry comes in. Most of the technologies have been proven, I don't doubt that. So why aren't we there yet?

It is not supposed to be a process of trial and error. The FS is supposed to cut short of those events. CXO made the investors aware they weren't achieving the recovery rates as expected. I'm not saying they did so willingly, or whether they were forced to do so in their quarterly. But at least they provided some clarity.

Again, sure, delays can happen, but the whole purpose of a FS is to avoid these sort of things. And if they do, why not inform the investors of it? What is wrong with transparency? With or without it, SP will reflect this. You can give them some time to try to figure it out. But home much time do you have to give them? The longer you keep investors in the dark, the larger uncertainty gets. Sure, for LTH it may not be a problem, but for those with a shorter time frame it does. Hence, the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.