AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17735

1. 13,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8309
    “Sure, for LTH it may not be a problem, but for those with a shorter time frame it does. Hence, the SP.”

Imo you’ve summed up one of the key issues that causes these threads to devolve into the sh!te that they’ve become.
    Not intentionally, but you have.
    Johnny-come-latelies trying to make a quick buck from companies that take - in round numbers - about 10 years (TEN) to get into production.
    The “overnight” crowd jump in as things are approaching production hoping to makes big bucks in say 2/3/6 months…. BUT then reality gives them a slap across the face… and then they complain and ask “why aren’t we there yet?” …..

You can count the companies operating these sorts of plants on your fingers. They are highly customised and specific to particular inputs and desired product/s. A “few months” commissioning process can easily extend by many months due to many factors.
    Imo, “those with a shorter time frame” should DTOR and understand these issues, and have a listen to themselves with their nonsensical whining about timeframes and tonnes etc etc.
    With software margins for this product, where are all the other new producers???? Nowhere. The harsh reality is that it is a tough gig, and the bottom line is that the Puna team is kicking major goals on their pathway to commercial operations AND expansion/s.
    Those continually complaining about “timelines” etc need a few hard years/decades on the ground in these industries imo to better appreciate the challenges and issues that complicate plans and delivery and costs.

We are making tangible progress and have achieved fantastic success when you apply some perspective to our goals set just 7 years ago.

Show me some precedents and some yardsticks to justify your supposed concerns…?
    Good luck.
    Oh, and comments about “keeping investors in the dark”..? Gimme a break LOL, we’ve been getting updates almost every month and can you show me another company that publicises all of their commissioning issues and progress in finer detail? Of course you can’t.
    It takes as long as it takes, and I have zero sympathy for short-term traders trying to ride the sp and then getting mad with nonsensical complaints about fundamental realities that they really do not understand.
    Circa 10 years should be “expected” and anything sooner is a bonus. DMoreR.

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.