AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17758

1. 3,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 997
    Mate, IMO at this stage there’s to two main catalyst for a SP increase from here:
    Commissioning progresses and the market stops freaking out about a few teething issues that most know is normal for a brand new plant/process. It’s only time - just let Pablo do his thing. I’m hoping 3-6 months we reach name plate. When we do I think back into the 30-40c mark easily. Especially considering the demand and profit for our product out in the market place - it’s super easy to flog off.

The worrisome second catalyst for me is the 10ktpa environmental approval. When will it arrive? JZ gave guidance on that and it hasn’t happened as per his company expectations. I don’t blame him, this is a Salta issue IMO. The issue I have is if hydrology experts are not sufficiently available in Argentina, short, medium and long term what are they doing about it??? Are they going to leave us hanging for another 6 months, 12 months etc while this bottleneck is solved??? Surely Chile has sufficient knowledge in that area to help out???
    We have the advantage of being the first junior for
    many years out of the blocks and now we’re being stifled in expansion because of hydrological knowledge??? Surely with our 2ktpa plant up
    and running, Salta can get a grasp of current water usage and get some data to expedite our 10ktpa approval asap???

When the fundamentals sort themselves out our SP will bounce. You can’t hold a good thing down forever. Did I envisage having so little capital gain +5 years after my original purchase? Nup. Does it hurt to fall from 80c to 18.5c? Yep. Can I do anything about shorters and the like? Nup. As a mum and dad investor in the share market I have zero control over that stuff but do I trust JZ and PA with my hard earned cash? I most certainly do because they’ve got plenty of skin in game.

Just my thoughts/musings for tonight.

Mate, just don’t get so worked up the stuff out of your control. AGY will be fine.

Last edited by Poohbear: 17/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.