AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-17909

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    If you READ THE F*CKING ANNOUNCEMENTS, it's there in plain English. I'm not doing this anymore. I started reading HC for guidance in how to find company- and industry-specific information, then I thought I could help others do the same, but all I've learnt in the last year is amateur investor psychology and how easy it is to part fools from their money. I don't even sympathise with them anymore and I can't hold it against the manipulators who take advantage of it. Bend over and think of your happy place.

Here's the black and white. No conjecture.

"Current commissioning works have focussed on increasing operational performance and implementing mechanical improvements to enable increased product throughput and plant efficiency, including optimising the primary solids filtration circuit, following filtration equipment issues constraining the operations ramp up to date. Equipment performance initiatives have been identified and are being rectified, whilst production performance testing and addressing operational bottlenecks are being effected to facilitate the ramp up of production operations".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $49.20K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 984711 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 676650 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.