AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Hey all, As promised, I'm reporting back with my answer directly...

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2169
    Hey all,

As promised, I'm reporting back with my answer directly from JZ about the modularity of the expansion, and it wasn't what I was expecting. Looks like we have to be careful with how we interpret things. My assumption was that the expansions being 'modular' meant the 10KTPA facility would comprise of 5x 2KTPA units similar to the first one. Others speculated it may be 2x 5TPA units, scaled up versions of the 2KTPA plant, or perhaps some other configuration.

Surprisingly, I have it direct from the horse's mouth that there's nothing modular about it. The 10KTPA plant will be a single scaled up version, not multiple independent units. Presumably this will mean higher efficiency and lower cost of production compared to 5x 2KTPA modules.

Oh, and also, my interpretation of JZ's response very much indicates that production of the 10KTPA plant will be significantly faster than the 2KTPA plant was, partly because preparation work is already being carried out.

There was no direct mention of it and no relevant tea leaves in my communication with JZ, but I personally have a very firm belief that commissioning will be far more rapid and straightforward than the current plant - it has never been done before and we're currently pioneering the methods. The second time will be a repeat performance according to a known recipe which at that time will have been in full swing operation for a couple of years, not at all comparable to trying to work out how to do it from scratch. If I had to guess, I'd say we'll see it producing lithium in mid 2026, best case (but unlikely) scenario late 2025.

No more speculation needed on the modularity issue, we can get back to bitching about personal issues and pretending we'll be at all time highs next week and claiming we bought at the bottom, took profit in February and have no regrets because we're billionaires. Make sure to keep up the personal attacks with each other, but I personally sincerely and deeply love each and every one of you without exception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.