AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

These current lower Lithium prices is a Godsend for the EVs...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    These current lower Lithium prices is a Godsend for the EVs sector as it will translate to much lower vehicle prices which in turn will expedite the transitioning from ICE vehicles to EV's in a major way.

That will lead to another long term sustained boom in the sector.

Another factor that will influence share price recoveries across the sector will be that the very same people/analysts that called this recent downmove WILL soon , after filling up their bags at these low prices , be calling the Li market up and sure as day follows night the "sheep" will follow and buy up as well . Manipulation works both ways.

Lastly, when share prices resume their uptrends, and in my view they will sooner rather later, the "smart boys" who have shorted stocks will be forced to buy back and repay borrowed shares by their due dates. Shorting has limited profit potential whereas losses can be unlimited , which will again prove to the greedy that no price goes in a straight line forever. When they do buy their shorts back it will catapult share prices much higher than we envisage now.

Having said all of that I am also comforted by the fact that the EV revolution is only just beginning and will be on track to fully electrify all vehicles of any description .

There will no turning back to ICE or horse & cart.

AIMHO / DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.