AGY 8.70% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-18666

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    @Jezzaaa No one actually knows whether China is or isn't manipulating the numbers. One can only look at the evidence and make an assumption. Looking at the numbers, "China only mines 13% of the world’s lithium but controls 44% of global lithium chemical production, 78% of cathode production and 70% of cell manufacturing for the electric car industry."
    It leads me to believe it is in their interests to keep spod prices as low as possible for as long as possible, considering they make more money out of the chemical/cell side and have capacity for almost half the world's supply of Li chemical.

"Mineral Resources says lithium markets are being manipulated to suppress prices in a sector still dominated by battery chemical makers in China."
    And a few people with a lot more relevant knowledge than me believe so too.

But back to Argosy, when Pablo gets the 2ktpa up and running at nameplate, the market will rightly value us higher (IMO). When our EIA is formally signed, the market again will rightly value us higher (IMO). And once we have financing/offtake etc signed for the 10ktpa expansion, again the market will come rushing back to a safe haven Lithium chemical producer.

With that being said, the risks of further economic pressure/recession, delays with filtration/equipment, presidential election etc will keep shorters active here. IMO, the shorters have presented an opportunity to take advantage of if you can withstand the current storm.
    Last edited by Insidian: 07/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $224.9K 4.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67846 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 208417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.