AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-18684

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    Guys... I'm trying to tell you I agree there are significant cases of China using their dominance and near monopolistic bargaining power (doesn't negate my view).

I am just saying in addition to that there's genuine oversupply.

As I've said before I'm passionate about getting the narrative right because last time we were in a bear market and watching our paper value dissipate everyone became the thing they hate the most and that's pulling a "Jerko" (i.e. all sunshine and rainbows here, everything perfect, good times are just around the corner). E.g. "it's just manipulation, couldn't be oversupply that's impossible", "contract prices aren't spot prices", "wheeeres all that supply gonna come from " "there's no way 100k US per tonne incentivised too much supply.".

Joe Lowry is just as bad and does the same. I agree with you on China's power and ability to alter policy which can change market dynamic in a heartbeat, but for goodness sake if anyone is going to rebut me just admit there's an oversupply :')

I have no ulterior motive in this by the way. I'd take a bullet for this company stupidly enough. my objective is making sure we're not misleading people with excuse filled narratives. Cold hard truth is lithium based bull market is a couple of years off based on present facts. But price might not stay this cheap due to company progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.